Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentine's Day with our little star

It's said by everyone who becomes a parent and it's totally true, "I never knew how much I could love until I had a baby." In honor of Hearts Day, I mailed out a few Valentines to our friend's children and baby cousins from Stella. They were birdie and owl themed and couldn't resist them. Also, they were a whole $1 from The Dollar Tree. No need to budget for that. Stella didn't feel like napping this morning so we did a little Valentine themed photoshoot in her nursery.  My goodness I love this little girl.

Here are my iphone favorites using the A Beautiful Mess app:




These adorable Miss Priss bloomers were a gift from our dear friend, Jenn. The shocking thing was I didn't even have a diaper underneath these and she was still dry when I took them off. She was essentially necked for 20-30 minutes while we moved blankets and changes things out. Yay!

And here are the rest I took with my actual camera. 















Happy Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment