Sunday, February 9, 2014

52 Project Week 6


This is how most of the week was spent-snuggling, holding, kissing and comforting as my doodlebug hasn't felt too great for a week now. She's been extremely temperamental, but was oh so cuddly on Monday and Tuesday. She probably slept for 20 out of 24 hours both of those days and most of that was spent in my arms. She whimpered and just looked so uncomfortable during that time. Donald and I were both sick the week before last and we thought she was in the clear, but unfortunately not. She had a fever off and on, barely any appetite to nurse or eat actual food and just seemed genuinely unhappy most of the week. Weird thing was, I knew she felt just awful on Monday and Tuesday, but she barely cried. Of course, I felt terrible about her being sick, but I absolutely enjoyed the extra snuggle time. I pretty much just sat in the La-Z-Boy in the nursery, held Stella and watched an insane amount of TV. I was able to catch up on a ton of DVR'd stuff which was nice. She'd sleep anywhere from 5 min to 30 min to an hour. It was all so random and I couldn't set her down. I haven't been able to watch tV while she napped since she was a baby-baby. She's so distracted now that it doesn't work. Hopefully things will improve this week. I'm honestly tired of the extreme fussiness and crazy mood swings and obviously I want her to feel like her normal laid back, generally happy self.

No comments:

Post a Comment