Saturday, August 27, 2016

Dear Preschooler Part 2

Dear Preschooler,

Here's how your day went:

When I walked down the hall to pick you up from school your teacher Mrs. Melissa was looking down the hall. She told you I was here and you ran out with the most excited look on your face and into my arms.  You made me a bracelet out of a pipe cleaner and beads. You were so excited to give it to me.  You told me all about your day-How you played with the M&D magnetic dolls first thing that morning after we dropped you off, how Charlotte helped you make the bracelet, how you ate lunch on your place mat you decorated, how you played outside and about the slides.  I could tell you had a really great day and it made me so happy.  See, I told you Mommy always comes back for you.

 
Toddler quiz for the first day of preschool:

I am 3, 36 pounds and 38 inches.

Who is your teacher? Mrs. Melissa and Ms. Aja

Who is your best friend? Landon

What is your favorite toy? Trains-even though you doesn't have any, you said "I still like them."

What do you want to be when you grow up? A sister and a big girl.

What's your favorite TV show? The Land Before Time

What's your favorite book? Snow White

What's your favorite animal? Giraffes

What's your favorite food? Tomatoes

What's your favorite snack? Cookies, chocolate cookies

What do you love to play? First you said "Kitchen" then you changed to Hide and Seek


Tonight you have your first Jitterbugs PJ and Pizza party. Y'all will be watching 101 Dalmatians.  Today is such a big day for you and I'm so happy and excited for you. I can't wait to hear about your night.

Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment