Tuesday, July 1, 2014

100 days of happy

I woke up this morning and checked my Instagram feed. The first thing was a post from Savannah Guthrie and the hashtag #100daysofhappy. I was curious and clicked on the link , then googled it. The idea is to take a picture of something, anything, big or small and post it with the hashtag. The Today Show was stating this project today so I decided bright and early that I would also.
I'm well aware of how blessed and lucky I am. I also try to be consciously aware of this each day. I love the quote, "There is always, always, always something to be thankful for" and try to ember this each and every day. This project will be a continuation of that. The person who started the project said he realized halfway in he had many things throughout the day that he was happy about. I figured this out just today. I was already thinking of photo opportunities after I officially posted my first selection for today. I'm excited to start this. I'm also interested in perusing the hashtag for inspiration and to see what makes other people happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment