Sunday, May 11, 2014

52 Project; Week 18


This little girl brought new meaning to the statement, "woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Thankfully, after a 45 minute nap on the tractor with her Grampy (since being in Sylvester, the only way I can get her to sleep is in a moving something, ie: lawnmower, tractor, car & almost a golf cart this afternoon), she did a complete 180 and was in a good mood the rest of the day. This was taken at Jeffords Park in town after a Barfield Family Reunion and she was chasing me around. We also visited with The Bratchers, Great Grandpa, Ann Marie, Bucky, Brian and enjoyed a yummy dinner of fish stew with biscuits and strawberries for dessert. 

I honestly got so frustrated with her this morning and just looking at this face, I'm even wondering how it was possible. She's just so smart and realizes she's not at home and doesn't want to miss anything. As I got her to sleep tonight, I whispered an apology in her ear (not the first time). I hope she knows no matter how irritated I get at her, it will never come anywhere close to how much I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment