Friday, March 28, 2014

Consignment finds #2 and family hand-me-downs

Last Friday, Stella and I went to Born Again Blessings Kids Consignment Sale at the Cobb Civic Center. I went to this sale last Spring while still pregnant and fell in love with kids consignment sales. This time around, I didn't need many things, but I really love looking to find different and unique items.





I found this adorable plush ladybug Halloween costume (supposedly used only once)-$10.00 I'm pretty sure I already have Stella a costume (frog possibly?), but I'm sure we can find another good excuse to wear both around that time.  

How cute is this watermelon bib?  So summery-$2.00

I couldn't pass up this super cute and cottony summer romper-$4.00

I love the surfer style Old Navy swim suit.-$2.00 The hearts on the bottoms and in the writing match the floral sandals so good.

These sandals-$3.00 and Crocs-$3.00 will be perfect for this summer. I have no earthly idea how fast kid's feet grow, but I'm thinking she'll be able to wear these this summer. She has pretty big feet. Both the swim suit and the romper match both sets of shoes too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We made it to the parking lot of the second sale, but we didn't go inside. Stella fell asleep in the car so I just sat outside while a friend looked for a few items for me. She didn't see what I was looking for, so we headed home. 

Thursday, my cousin gave me a ridiculous amount of 4T clothes. Some are second hand, others are third hand, but the majority are still in great condition. One adorable blue jean jacket that I found had three names written in a Sharpie on the label. Two were crossed out and my cousin, Bella's name was the newest addition. In a few years, it'll have four names. It still looks brand new though!  The few pieces that are a little worn I decided to grab to be play clothes. 

My in-laws are bringing up 9, 12 and 18 month clothes for Stella that another cousin gave me before she was even born. They've been at my parents house and I completely forgot to grab them when I was home three weeks ago. I'm excited to go through them and see what cuteness I get to dress baby girl in. And poor Stella is in desperate need of pj's, so I'm hoping there are a few pairs in the bins. 

I'm so happy to not have to worry about a clothes budget, much less the hassle of  shopping for clothes with a baby. We've been given thousands of dollars worth of clothes for free and I couldn't be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment