Sunday, March 16, 2014

52 Project Week 11


Yesterday, we took a little day trip up to Gibbs Gardens in Ballground. I'd been wanting to go since they opened.  It was a perfect spring day-slightly overcast and a tad bit cool earlier in the day and it warmed up a little as the day went on.  We had lunch outside and enjoyed walking the hills surrounded by millions and millions of daffodils.  Stella rode on my back and seemed to enjoy herself. I picked out a white sundress, skinny jeans, and a white knit cardigan. D dressed her (first time in jeans) and he rolled the legs up a bit because they were a little long. So adorable. I ended up rolling them back down while she was on my back so her legs were fully covered.  She crawled around and played with the blooms, clapped and waved to almost all who passed by.  

No comments:

Post a Comment