Friday, November 22, 2013

Before & After of our pottery

I'm finally getting around to posting the "finished" pictures of the pottery we painted at Just Kiln' Time with Stella's footprints.

So here's the "before." 


And the "after."  D was going for something reminiscent of Vincent Van Gogh's Starry Night. The footprints are supposed to be a sun. It's not exactly what I wanted, but it will do.


This is a close up of D and I's thumbprint heart.  His is on the left, mine on the right. My print looks bigger because I didn't make a good enough first stamp and when I went back over it to fill in the bottom, I accidentally made it a little bigger. Oops. Oh well, I still love it. I'm going to tie a ribbon around it and make it a Christmas ornament. But I'll most likely keep it out year round somewhere in the house.




No comments:

Post a Comment