Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Friendsgivingmas 2016

Our second annual Friendsgivingmas was on Sunday December 11th. We decided to do an Ugly Sweater theme.  The Hancock's hosted in their new home. 

We roasted the turkey for the event. I made a citrus sweet tea brine for the bird to bathe in for a few days.


I also made our "ugly" shirts. Although, I don't think Stella's is ugly at all. 


Nor is mine, it's just not very tasteful. 


My Instagram caption was "If you are shocked we did this, then you clearly don't know us!"



The whole crew with our tacky/crass/untasteful gifts.


My super cute reindeer earrings.   The "back" to the earring is the hind legs. I've never seen any like this before. 


The guys


The ladies....


Erik and Laura                                                                         Spence and Megan


Patrick and Kelsie


Beau and Lauren                                                                         Sweetman and Meredith


Brian and Brad


Mahon and his girlfriend (crap I can't remember her name!) pictured here with the ball sack stress reliever on the left and a more tasteful one on the right.



Alex, Mahon and Sweetman


Alex and Melissa are having too much fun with the ball sack stress reliever....


....and then Ethan interrupts!



This was sooooo much fun. And the food was fantastic as always. Our friends can cook. It's so great that the kids play so well together too.
 Sadly, The Green's couldn't make it. Everyone had been sick. I cannot wait to do this again this year (since it's January and I'm finally posting this!)  I found an ugly Christmas sweater vest at Goodwill this past weekend so we are ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment