Monday, August 28, 2017

First Day of Pre-K


I can hardly believe this kid is a Pre-k'er!! Man I love her.



Friday we got the call on who Stella's Pre-K teachers were going to be. Then we found out Annika and Charlotte (classmates from last year) would also be in her class.

Tuesday Stella had her 4 year check-up 2 1/2 months late because either I never scheduled it or her doctor's office never called to scheduled. I didn't realize this until late July maybe. So anyways...she's in the 82% for weight, the 72% for height and wears anywhere from a 9-11 shoe size. A few 6-8 year olds we know are only 1 shoes size away from her. 

Wednesday this girl got to meet her teachers, Miss Denisse and Miss Eileen.


After meeting them me and Kimberly surprised the girls with a trip to Nail Tek for pre Pre-K mani/pedi's. We also got our own. The girls were so happy and excited to have their own area. We were too! Me and Kimberly got to sit in another room and have an actual conversation, but we could monitor the girls on camera above us.  






Stella and Charlotte both chose sparkly pink, but different shades of sparkly pink. Stella even went with one shade on her fingers and one on her toes. Any time Stella is offered a choice in colors, her choice is always pink. I can totally see us doing the "Her colors are pink and pink. The sanctuary looks like it's been sprayed down with Pepto Bismol." "No Mama, my colors are blush and bashful!"



The girl painted little white flowers on both of their big toes. So cute!


Then this happened in Kroger. She told me she was sleepy and then just went to sleep. I totally thought she was faking for a while.


And finally.....the day we've all been waiting on!! "My first day of Pre-K!!"


At 4, going into Pre-K, she weighs just a pound or two less than my dad did the day he started 1st grade! 
Her foot is about to be bigger than my entire hand which I am NOT ready for. 
In addition to wanting to be a veterinarian, an artist and a mommy, Stella also wants to be a restaurant owner. Dogs, both regular and service dogs, are welcome, of course. 


Stella loves to dress up and be "fancy", but she also adores to just be in her panties all day. If we aren't going anywhere she will most likely not put on clothes. If she does have on clothes, they usually come off soon after entering the door because she's "so hot!" Makes laundry easy for me. She can be seen pictured in just panties a few photos up showing off her freshly painted nails.

She has these dimples hidden in her eyebrows, but they appear when she smiles really big or laughs really hard when Daddy or me are tickling her. I can kind of see them in the picture here, but they are easier to spot in person.

She's fiesty, argumentative and full of attitude and I know she will kick ass when she gets older. 

She has the perfect little splattering of freckles popping up on the bridge of her nose and cheeks.



She drives me INSANE by yanking out half of the tissues out of the box to make beds and blankets for her dolls and stuffed animals.


I did not pose her and I love that she kicked her leg back like this. 


She loves anything to do with space/solar system.

She has just started helping me prep fruit and veggies by cutting them on her very own cutting board. 



She loves the man she calls Daddy so much. She loves me too as she tells me several times a day, especially when she can't think of anything else to say, but their love is different. And I love that.


Both Donald and I brought her to school and picked her up. She loved that special treat. She did great. No hesitation or tears, just happiness and excitement. So proud of her.




No comments:

Post a Comment