Monday, June 6, 2016

Quiz your Toddler

I saw this quiz circulating on Facebook and since Miss Smartypants will be THREE in two days, I thought I'd quiz her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What's your name? Stella Gillian Bryan

How old are you? 10

When is your birthday? In June, June 8th.

How old is Daddy? I don't know

How old is Mommy? No

What is your favorite color? Pink and Purple

What is your favorite food? Sandwiches

Who is your best friend? Landon is my brother. Bandit is my best friend

What is your favorite show? Kion-The Lion Guard

What is your favorite movie? Nemo

What is your favorite song? B-I-N-G-O

What is your favorite animal? Giraffes

What are scared of? Nothing

What makes you happy? Go on walks

Where is your favorite place to go? Stores

What do you want to be when you grow up? A Mommy

What is Mommy's favorite thing to do? Go to the park

What is Daddy's favorite thing to do? To get wet...to go swimming

No comments:

Post a Comment