Monday, February 29, 2016

Goodwill flip

I purchased this metal legged/wooden top stool for about $5 at Goodwill a while back. It was in great condition, just needed a little TLC. 




I had some spray paint on hand and decided to go with white legs and a soft pale pink. I have no idea where it's going or what it will be used for, but I just felt since it was in such great condition and I'm always looking for different stuff, I needed to get it. 



I'm thinking about using it as a little nightstand in Stella's room whenever we get her big girl bed. The first few weeks it hung out on the front porch with a lovely Fall chrysanthemum on it, but once it died, I moved it inside. It looks great next to a pretty sage colored desk (found refinished at Goodwill) as it's stool , but it doesn't quite fit the space that the desk is in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment