Sunday, November 2, 2014

52 Project; week 40

*Due to being so busy and life getting in the way, I've forgotten to post my 52 Project pictures on the blog. I wanted to catch up so this is from October 5. 

I'm already having so much fun dressing her for Fall. This little sweet potato is having such a hard time with another runny nose & cough after barely being "well" from last weeks sickness. She's been so clingy & honestly, kind of irritating the past week or so. But you know what? It is irritating being sick. And it's not just my first time as a mom, it's her first time as a kid & we both have a lot to learn. She is so smart but not yet able to tell me everything she needs which is probably more irritating than anything I'm dealing with. She is the best & we will all be so happy when she can get completely well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment